I feel like a prostitute...
Well, maybe that's a bit strong...but as many of you regular readers know, I am a die-hard fan of Atletico de Madrid. Yesterday, I received a call to invite me to sit in the palco for the Champion's League match this Wednesday...the only problem is that it's the Real Madrid match!
Everybody at work of course gave me a bad time, as it's well known that I - as a true hincha of Atleti - am quite anti-Madrista. My wife, also knowing my sympathies, suggested I give the invite to one of the reporters in my team. I'd do it, but the problem is I should go to the match to meet the other "sources." Life is so difficult, right?
Well, obviously I'll have to go, but I wonder if it would be okay to wear at least an Atleti pin when I shake the hand of Real Madrid's president Florentino Perez and ask him for an interview?
Saturday, October 26, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment